Computers and mobile technologies find more and more ways into our daily life. We get to deal with our PCs, Macs, smartphones at home, at school, at work, in public places etc. Although it may seem that electronics is always reliable and self sufficient, it in fact requires a lot of care, regular check ups, and cleaning. Our clients often ask us how they can minimize the risks of their electronic equipment malfunctions, which may eventually result in critical data loss, or even cause breaks in office work. Unfortunately there is no unique answer to this question, and often the cleaning methods depend on particular environment.
Nettoyage Pour Vous has a great experience in cleaning computer rooms, maintaining IT companies' offices, and managing other electronic equipment. Our cleaning technicians go far beyond simple wet cleaning and dust removal.
Here is the list of the most common cleaning services that we offer:
- Equipment Surface Cleaning - cleaning the exterior surface of cabinets, equipment, and workstations by vacuuming, rubbing, etc
- Subfloor Surface Cleaning - extensive vacuuming removes contamination from your subfloor plenum
- Raised Floor Surface Cleaning - cleaning the surface of the raised floor panels by vacuuming, damp mopping, etc
- Interior Server Cabinet Cleaning - cleaning the surface of the cabinet doors, equipment exhaust fans, and surfaces inside the cabinet.
- Ceiling Cleaning - vacuuming above the drop ceiling tiles, wiping clean overhead raceways, etc
The general rule for this type of cleaning is the higher degree of reliability of equipment is required, the higher the frequency of cleaning services must be. Contact us now so our cleaning experts help you plan cleaning procedures tailored individually for you.